Image for centerblog

Hello,
Hello,
I created a blog on centerblog.net, and I would like to upload a "blog image," but the file always fails to upload, and even after reducing the image, it's still the same, and the same goes for the images in my posts.
What should I do?!
Thank you...
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. put an image or a video? the chosen image does not appear?
    4
    1. Your image probably has way too many pixels to put on a blog; sometimes this happens to me too, or a blog can only contain jpeg, gif, or png files. There you go, I've answered you, good luck!!
      2
      1. I have the same problem and no matter what image I put, nothing happens... I can no longer add an image to my blog.
        0
    2. Hello CHOUCHII,
      it happens to me from time to time as well, so what I do is send my photos to my email address and then I upload them to my blog on centerblog. And it works!!!!!
      2
      1. Are you sure?

        That it works.
        0
      2. @lilieOh yes, I'm sure it works; I do it every time. And since I have 2 blogs (1 on centerblog and the other on Blog-mongénie), I do the same on both, and I have no problems.
        Have a good weekend
        0
      3. @lilieyet

        I tried and ...

        it didn't work!

        what should I do?

        goodbye
        0
    3. My blog has fashion images, I can't tell you
      I know I'm not answering your question because I don't know anything either
      I'm looking for something but I can't remember what
      but I already know that I want lots of really beautiful images
      thank you for giving me blogs with lots of beautiful images!!
      I thank you
      whoever gives me a blog, I'll give them mine =')
      -1
      1. I'm having the same problem as Chouchii for two days now. It used to work perfectly.
        When I upload an image to the blog server, at the end of the upload, it stops and it says: "error, the image could not be sent."
        I don't understand since the image file size is fine and its format is .JPG. Format accepted by Centerblog.
        0