Small oasis pub

Solved
Hello,
I would like to know where to download the music from the Oasis ad: so small even smaller so small ...
Thanks in advance.
--
The problem I always know where it is...
It is between the keyboard and the chair...
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

11 answers

  1. Salut, sur http://www.pubzagogo.com/ c'est rempli de pubs, et il y a toutes celles d'Oasis sauf les dernières.
    5
    1. Hey!
      I don't know if it's possible to download them, but I tried and couldn't find anything. However, you can download videos on YouTube, but for the music, I don't know... sorry!
      P.S.: Anyway, the music doesn't last more than 15 seconds, it's not great!!!
      See ya!
      -1
      1. elle ne dure peut-être que 15 secondes mais elle est énorme
        0
      2. you surprise me
        0
    2. I don't think the music from the ad exists in an "official" version.
      The Oasis ad is made by François Pérusse. He's a comedian from Quebec; I love him.

      Type his name on YouTube or Dailymotion, and you'll get a glimpse of his work!

      Domi.
      -1
      1. Bonjour, comment on fait pour télécharger les vidéos sur YouTube ?
        0
        1. Hi, to download videos from YouTube or any page, you just need to download VDownloader and copy-paste the video address into the software, then it downloads by itself and you save them in a folder and that's it!!
          See you later!
          0
          1. Me, I managed to get some Oasis ads but not the last one!!!! I would like to know how to download videos from YouTube??? Because if we can convert it afterwards, I will put it on my mobile phone!! Thanks for your future replies

            0
            1. Hello, how did you manage to download videos of the Oasis ads?
              I can't do it!
              But first of all, is it free?
              Thank you, goodbye.
              0
            2. Hello, is downloading from YouTube free?
              Goodbye
              0
            3. @Juliie22Hi, actually yes it's free and with this software https://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche38422-vdownloader.html that you need to download, you can download videos from YouTube and other similar sites, put them on your PC and convert them to the format you want, like on your phone... there you go, I hope I managed to help you a little bit, good luck
              0
          2. <cc> I don’t know either, I’m looking for it too. </cc>
            0
            1. So basically you take the email where I explain that you download the software, go on YouTube, search for what you want and then with this software you enter the YouTube link into the software by simply copying and pasting it into the address bar... can't do better, sorry!!!
              0
          3. If you're looking for the Oasis ad, I managed to track it down for free on a site that unfortunately no longer exists, but if you want, I could send it to you.
            0
            1. HI, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND IT TO ME
              THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
              0
            2. Could I have it please? Thank you very much!
              0
          4. I found the solution!
            Download VDownloader 0.83 FOR FREE!!
            Open it and on the right, you will find: RECORDING FORMAT
            Click on the arrow => ( v ) and click on MP3 (audio only)
            Then search for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kCaQj0KSpU&feature=related
            Copy and paste into => Video link
            Save and Download!
            It's very simple (:
            0