Teen series

Solved/Closed
Hello, I would like to know where I could watch teen shows like Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody... Can I watch them for free and without a decoder?
Thank you.

19 answers

  1. G0SSIP GIRL hip hip hip hooray
    obviously!!!!!
    best series in the world...
    83
    1. Yeeeaaah I confirm!!!
      0
    2. It's clear!!!
      0
    3. look at the date before posting ... :/
      0
    4. LOL nestra
      0
    5. Yes, Gossip Girl is the best series in the world. I can't wait for the last episodes of season 4, and I hope they will make new seasons :)
      0
  2. Yes, on Allostreaming there are episodes from several seasons of Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and also The Suite Life on Deck.
    8
    1. If not, as a series, there is: JONAS, Cory in the House, ...
      3
      1. but that's shit
        0
    2. Personally, I think 'SKINS' is definitely the ideal series for teens! In it, you find alcohol, drugs, sex, friendship, weed, parties... basically everything that pertains to teenage life. Anyway, I highly recommend you watch this series because it's just so awesome! :)
      9
      1. It's a pretty good series, yes; A bit depressing, a bit tough, but I like it :)
        0
      2. Yes, SKINS is awesome, I really love it!
        0
      3. nan mais Skins c'est la série, tu ne peux pas tester.
        0
      4. Yeah, I love Skins, it's awesome.
        0
    3. I confirm that Gossip Girl is the best series in the world and I am also waiting for season 5 which they are currently filming!!!!!!
      Otherwise, you can also watch Clem, Victorious, The Secret Life of Erica Strange but nothing is as good as Gossip Girl!!!!!!!!
      XOXO
      5
      1. There’s my life as a star, it's a great series of 4 seasons that talks about music, love, etc. It's awesome, watch it.
        0
      2. I admit it's awesome.
        0
      3. I recommend:
        -The Vampire Diaries
        -Pretty Little Liars
        -One Tree Hill
        -Glee
        And to watch these series, I go on mksniper, yoseries, or allshowtv ;-)
        0
      4. -Misfits
        - True Blood
        - Switched at Birth
        - 10 Things I Hate About You
        - The Secret Circle
        - The Nine Lives of Chloé King
        - Pretty Little Liars
        - Skins
        0
      5. I say: -awkward
        -make it or break it
        -one tree hill
        -gossip girl
        -the secret life of an average teenager
        -vampire diaries
        -secret circle..........................
        0
    4. try looking for them streaming on the internet, just type the series you want and add "streaming" next to it (e.g. "Hannah Montana streaming")
      0
      1. I recommend: how I met your mother;
        gossip girl;
        boston legal;
        india love story.
        --
        life is beautiful. You have to make the most of it.
        2
        1. friends, I can't get by without them.
          0
      2. I recommend:

        - The Vampire Diaries
        - Pretty Little Liars
        - One Tree Hill
        - Gossip Girl
        - Glee
        - 90210
        - Desperate Housewives
        - Make It or Break It
        - The Lying Game (with subtitles)
        - Wildfire
        This is what I have watched.
        10
        1. I forgot Meg's diary, great series.
          0
        2. Peaux.
          0
        3. I propose:
          - Awkward, it's the series of the moment, it's so great
          - Teen Wolf
          - Physique ou Chimie
          - Vampire Diaries
          - One Tree Hill
          Watch Awkward, I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed, I've already watched it plenty of times.
          0
      3. Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Teen Wolf, Beverly Hills: New Generation, Glee...
        5
        1. Or else, I recommend Life with Derek, but there are only episodes in English.
          0
        2. there are
          -vampire diaries
          -the secret life of an ordinary teen (excellent series)
          -pretty little liars
          -the scott brothers
          -physics or chemistry
          -gossip girl
          -gilmore girls
          0
        3. The Vampire Diaries Super Series
          Legend of the Seeker Super Series
          No Ordinary Family
          0
        4. The best series in the world 90210 Beverly Hills New Generation, what a question ^^.
          I wholeheartedly recommend it to you!! At first, I didn't believe it too much, but this series is WAAAOUUUUW!!
          0
        5. Does anyone here have a website where I could go to watch series?
          Please, thank you :)
          0
      4. Kyle XY is great, there are 3 seasons.
        5
        1. +1 for you.
          0
      5. Gossip Girl !!!
        3
        1. I love this series.
          0
      6. Hi everyone,
        Are you looking for shows for teens? Well, I recommend you check out these series on streaming:
        -"Vampire Diaries"
        -"Desperate Housewives"
        -"Kings"
        -"Misfits"
        -"Gossip Girl"
        -"Kyle XY"
        There are plenty of others, but I definitely recommend Vampire Diaries, Desperate Housewives, and Gossip Girl.
        That's all, bye!
        8
        1. +1 for Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives.
          0
      7. There are Hellcats, but there have already been a lot of good series that have been aired.
        3
        1. .The Vampire Diaries
          . One Tree Hill (Les Frères Scott)
          6
          1. jane by design new series that I really liked :)
            3
            1. Physics or Chemistry, season 6 starts on June :)
              3
              1. All your series are crap so shut up you bunch of bbbiiiip!
                3
                1. -Grey's Anatomy
                  -Little Pretty Liars
                  -Glee
                  -Skins
                  1