CHERCHE MUSIC

Résolu
Bonjour,

Je cherche le titre et l'interprete de la version originale de la chanson "if you ever" repris par EAST 17 et Gabrielle

Je crois que c'été un groupe de chanteur noir américain

Si quelq'un peu m'aider SVP

merci

11 réponses

  1. EAST 17 ce sont des chanteur Blanc
    0
    1. Je le sait mais ce n'est pas ESAT 17 que je cherche mais les interpretes de la version original de cet chanson REPRIS par ESAT 17
      0
      1. ah okok ...

        n'est pas ca les parole ???

        Something you should know about If You Ever Lyrics

        Title: The Rasmus - If You Ever lyrics

        Artist: The Rasmus Lyrics

        Visitors: 452 visitors have hited If You Ever Lyrics since May 27, 2008.

        Print: The Rasmus - If You Ever Lyrics print version

        Complimentary "If You Ever" Ringtone

        If You Ever
        The Rasmus

        Close my eyes
        Lay down to sleep away
        There's no return
        It's my mistake
        There's no use in crying
        It's time to learn

        If you ever need someone
        Sorry bout the things I've done
        My life goes in reverse
        If you ever change your mind
        When the rainy days are gone
        And the balance returns

        All alone
        This time I walk away
        It feels so cold
        But I know it's something I deserve
        I deserve to be misled
        Breaking up the family
        I know it's my fault
        It feels so cold
        But I know it's something I deserve
        I deserve to be dead

        If you ever need someone
        Sorry bout the things I've done
        My life goes in reverse
        If you ever change your mind
        When the rainy days are gone
        And the balance returns

        Sorry about the things I've done (sorry about the things I've done)
        Same thing what happened before
        Waiting for the storm, my face against the wall
        Hoping that you could forgive me
        You could forgive me
        You could forgive me
        Forgive me

        If you ever need someone
        Sorry bout the things I've done
        My life goes in reverse
        If you ever change your mind
        When the rainy days are gone
        And the balance returns
        0
        1. Non je viens de vérifier,

          Je me souviens que s'été un groupe de noir américian qui chanter cette chanson

          Cela resemble à un slow

          Je deviens fou car je ne trouve pas
          0
          1. as tu les parole STP , je vais te la retrouver ( AIME LES SLOW ... C mieu )
            0
            1. Contributeur
              salut,es-tu sur que c'est un groupe noir?
              0
              1. Non je n'ai pas les paroles

                mais si tu va sur You tube et que tu tape : if you ever et que tu choisi la première chanson qu'il te propose (gabrielle et EAST 17) tu pourra entendre les paroles et écouter la music

                Merci
                0
                1. voila les paroles et voici les artistes

                  Artistes : Shai Title - If I Ever Fall In Love

                  The very first time that I saw your brown eyes
                  Your lips said hello and I said hi
                  I knew right then you were the one
                  But I was caught up in physical attraction
                  But to my satisfaction
                  Baby you were more than just a friend

                  And if you ever fall in love again
                  You must make sure that the lady is a friend
                  And if you ever fall in love so true
                  You must be sure that she feels the same way too

                  If I said that I would be your one and only
                  Promise that youd never leave me lonely
                  I just want to be the one you need
                  I just want to be the one to serve you
                  Sometimes I feel as if I dont deserve you
                  I cherish every moment that we share

                  And if you ever fall in love again
                  You must be sure that the lady is a friend
                  And if you ever fall in love so true
                  You must be sure that she feels the same way too

                  The very first time that I saw your brown eyes
                  Your lips said hello and I said hi
                  I knew right then you were the one
                  And I was caught up in physical attraction
                  But to my satisfaction
                  Baby you were more than just a friend

                  And if you ever fall in love again
                  You must be sure that the lady is a friend
                  And if you ever fall in love so true
                  You must be sure that she feels the same way too

                  And if you ever fall in love again
                  You must be sure that the lady is a friend
                  And if you ever fall in love so true
                  You must be sure that she feels the same way too

                  And if you ever fall in love again
                  You must be sure that the lady is a friend
                  And if you ever fall in love so true
                  You must be sure that she feels the same way too
                  0
                  1. Merci beaucoup c'est excatement ça !!

                    Tu est extra
                    0