Convert videos

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to transfer videos from my Brandt VM 045 C camcorder to my PC?

And how to do it

Thank you.

Philippe
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.16

4 answers

  1. Normally, you have a cable that allows you to connect your camcorder to a computer, etc. (it plugs into a USB port). After that, you just need to go to the port where you plugged it in, then you can move the files wherever you want. I'm not very skilled with computers, but normally it works like transferring photos from your mobile phone (if you have one).
    0
    1. I don't think I've been very clear. Let me know if you want me to write better.
      0
      1. (the cable is supposed to be sold with the camcorder, but if you don't have one, you need to buy one that corresponds to your camcorder)

        I won't be able to stay online for long, so this might be your last message from me; in that case, good luck
        0
        1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
          0