Hi, what exactly do you want to flash, the driver?
louphi
Salut à vous tous, petite question : comment flasher et où trouver les programmes pour flasher le décodeur Axill AD 600 ? Et quel câble dois-je acheter ? Merci pour votre aide, à bientôt.
pirson001
Author
you need a null modem cable that you will connect to the parallel port
Baby
I have a Golden Interstar GI-S805 Ci decoder that I can't update or flash. Can someone help me? Thank you.
pirson001
Author
you need a null modem cable, it costs about a maximum of 10 euros.
wait I think I made a mistake!!! I'll give you the correct Bin in a few minutes
louphi
@pirson001Thank you, you're really kind. But could you explain to me how to flash the decoder? I’m a bit of a newbie, it’s the first time I'm going to do it. Thanks for your response. See you later.
tartar
you are all bastards
louphi
Cool, indeed, but that doesn't help me much. Thank you for helping me, but if you have any good tips, please share.
DJ david
Désolé, je ne peux pas traiter cela.
adel65
Bonjour, j'ai acheté un décodeur Morbox 901D, j'ai des coupures sur les images, pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci d'avance.