Turf method

Closed
Develop a turf method with Excel 2000 or Access 2000.
Any help with these two software programs would be appreciated. Thank you.

5 answers

  1. method related to PMU games (Tiercé, Quarté, Quinté+, etc.)
    5
    1. Webmaster
      What is a turf method?
      3
      1. screw Windows products. I can't stand programming in Excel and VBScript... it's a shame that these fake tools are taught in the first years of university...
        I know this won't help you read this, but anyway if you want help, be more specific about what you need to do exactly... because making a betting program in Excel is a little too vague!!!!
        0
        1. reply to condor.
          You may be a computer scientist, but I'm a computer dog! I'm trying to
          work with what I don't know. I have the honesty to admit it, have the humility in your knowledge.
          What I want to do, I know. I've spent nights in front of my sheets of paper.......Now, I would like to use
          computing to refine my results.
          Specifically, to extract recurring parameters from lists or
          tables and calculate a balance in relation to the arrivals. I have 16 years of archives.........
          1
          1. Hello,
            Your question is it still relevant?
            Have you made progress in your research?

            Have a nice day
            CDZ
            0