Hide my phone number

Solved
Hello,

I am with SFR, I have a Samsung mobile and I would like to know how I can hide my phone number when I call or send messages.

Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. Here is the solution:
    170
    1. For SFR landline, you need to dial *31# to hide your number and to unhide it, you need to dial #31#.
      0
    2. Thank you, I had been asking SFR for months how to do it, and apparently, they don't know either!
      1
    3. SFR doesn't know, that's serious.
      0
    4. sfr doesn't know ??? oh the liars!!! but there you go, it's forbidden to say it otherwise it's the door
      0
    5. I can't see the solution.
      0
  2. You should try to go into the call settings; you will find the option there.
    But if it doesn't respond, it's because this service is not activated by SFR.
    2
    1. Very good answer. It works with my Nokia N8, I'm with Bouygues. I didn't know the solution. Thank you very much.
      0
  3. you can hide your number when you call but not when you send messages
    there you go
    0
    1. call #31# then the number you want to call, it works :-)
      33
      1. Just the right answer from Steeven972, problem solved! And if you're not sure, check it out: http://www.srr.fr/default.asp?rub=B&page=35

        Before your number, enter #31# followed by your number.

        For example, your number is: 06 30 52 58 59
        If you want to hide your number from the person you're calling, dial: #31# 06 30 52 58 59
        If you don’t want to hide your number from the person you're calling, do (as usual): 06 30 52 58 59!
        There you go, it's that simple, and thanks to Steeven for his answer!
        12
        1. I would like to know if this trick is valid for Orange Cameroon?
          0
      2. You go to phone, then service, then caller ID, then display settings, then show my number but to nobody and that's fine. You can send texts or calls and the person will see your phone.

        I have a Samsung Player Addict and it works.
        1
        1. I didn't understand your message, Bulldog, uh Pitbull sorry! Is this in French??
          I’ll take back the passage that needs a glossary: "then presents my munero (sic) there but to no one and this good"
          what does this char à bia mean?!
          0
        2. lol, it's a Pittbull... a bull from the stands... lol

          same here, I didn't understand anything at all... another one whose thoughts I really wouldn't want to visit
          0
      3. For housing benefits, it's #31#, but for messages, you can't hide your number. As far as I know.
        1
        1. If you have a Windows Mobile phone like me, you can tinker to send Flash SMS :)

          In technical terms, Class 0 SMS,

          which means event alerts,

          your recipient will have an alert displayed on their phone like when you're out of battery, with your message inside, your number does not appear anywhere

          they cannot save the message or revisit it :)

          and on top of that, Orange does not charge for Class 0 SMS :))
          6
          1. and how do you send a flash SMS?
            0