RENT THIS LINK IN A SEARCH ENGINE AND DOWNLOAD IT, IT WORKS FINE
WCLV_PCDrv_US_1_01_01_0730.EXE
elonava
Thank you, it works great!!
Taton77
It works!!! I approve.
Kokliko
Contributor
Hello,
I went to the creative site and didn't find anything. I suggest you check the following link to see if you can find what you're looking for: https://www.01net.com/404/ or directly on the site of touslesdrivers.com
See you!
ninou
Hello, I am also looking for this driver and cannot find it. Do you happen to have better luck than me? Thank you for your reply.
see you -- no link on the English web page I can already fly enough on my own
Siiriine
Hello everyone, please help me! I have a Creative Labs VF-0050 webcam and I've lost the installation CD. If someone could help me, that would be very kind. Thank you!!
This little tip served me well. I had formatted my PC and couldn't find my installation CD for my Creative VF0050, so it was impossible to get it working! Thanks to this link, my problem was solved in 4 minutes (download time) =D Thank you!!