3DMark does not start
Solved
Hello,
Since I got my new setup, I can't start 3DMark anymore.
Whether it’s 2005 or 2006.
It stays stuck on the small window where it “diagnoses my system”
any idea ?
(ps the same problem whether my GPU is overclocked or not)
--
Contributor CCM.
Hardware/Windows expert
Since I got my new setup, I can't start 3DMark anymore.
Whether it’s 2005 or 2006.
It stays stuck on the small window where it “diagnoses my system”
any idea ?
(ps the same problem whether my GPU is overclocked or not)
--
Contributor CCM.
Hardware/Windows expert
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12 E4400 @ 333GHz GA-P35-DS3R HD3850 256Mb 2Go Ballistix tracer PC6400
3 answers
-
ContributorWe need to go to c:/windows/system32/futuremark/driver and delete the dll "direct" something like that!
--
Contributeur CCM.
Spé Hardware/windows -
Hi kwaio, I have exactly the same problem as you! Weird though!
Some help please !! -
Thank you, great!!!
It's been a long time I was looking for it!!!