Hello, I have a line in a msgbox that is too long, and I don't remember how to go to the next line without it making a line break. I'm not sure if my question is clear. Thank you in advance
Ahhhhh. the character _ (with a space before) Otherwise, I do msg="blablabla" & vbcr msg=msg & "blablabla" msgbox(msg) eric
Meldja
Author
Ok, thank you very much.
rayane
@Meldjato return to the line, you need: blablabla _ & blablabla _ & blablabla
eriiic
Contributor
Good evening,
You split your string into several pieces that you join with vbCRLF "string1" & vbcrlf & "string2"
eric
Meldja
Author
Hi Eric, and thank you for your response.
I certainly wasn't clear enough in my question. I don't want line breaks in the final result (that is, in my MsgBox), I just want to have line breaks in my code to have all the lines in front of me.
The following code fits into one line:
response = MsgBox("Are you sure you have finished filling out the form?" & vbCr & vbCr & "Click OK, this will cause the file to close and it will be saved on the desktop. " & vbCr & "You can then send it to me as an attachment and then you can delete it." & vbCr & vbCr & "Thank you", vbInformation + vbOKCancel, "BLABLA")
I know there is a way to create line breaks in the code to have everything in front of me, but I forgot.
Thanks again, and if you know the trick, I'd appreciate it.
Zyperman
@MeldjaAt the end of your line, you need to add a space and the character "_" you can then continue your code on the next line. ?
Zyperman
At the end of your line, you must add a space and the underscore (from the 8 key). You can then continue your code on the next line.
eriiic
Contributor
6 years later and to say what has already been said...