Sims 2 cheats for DS

Hello,
I would like to have some codes for The Sims 2 on DS and I would also like to know how to get rid of the bushes outside please !!!!!! ????? !!!!!! Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 98 Internet Explorer 6.0

6 answers

  1. www.jeuxvideo.com
    --
    www.myspace.com/kickntoast
    95% of errors come from what is between the keyboard and the chair
    Please remember to check "resolved" if applicable
    0
    1. There are no codes, and I don't know how to clear the underbrush.
      0
      1. Hello, so to get rid of the underbrush you need to vacuum where there are piles of dust and you have to go into all the rooms of your hotel.
        2
        1. Dsl but what you’re saying is completely wrong, little chip. I think it works for you because by the time you look at everything, the rough ones have already left.
          0
          1. We can't get rid of the underbrush... I wish we could!!^^
            1
            1. I don't know, I can't play it anymore (my DS is broken).
              0