Sims 2 cheats for DS
Hello,
I would like to have some codes for The Sims 2 on DS and I would also like to know how to get rid of the bushes outside please !!!!!! ????? !!!!!! Thank you in advance
I would like to have some codes for The Sims 2 on DS and I would also like to know how to get rid of the bushes outside please !!!!!! ????? !!!!!! Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 98 Internet Explorer 6.0
6 answers
-
Hello, so to get rid of the underbrush you need to vacuum where there are piles of dust and you have to go into all the rooms of your hotel.
-
We can't get rid of the underbrush... I wish we could!!^^
-
www.jeuxvideo.com
--
www.myspace.com/kickntoast
95% of errors come from what is between the keyboard and the chair
Please remember to check "resolved" if applicable -
There are no codes, and I don't know how to clear the underbrush.
-
Dsl but what you’re saying is completely wrong, little chip. I think it works for you because by the time you look at everything, the rough ones have already left.
-
I don't know, I can't play it anymore (my DS is broken).