My keyboard is typing nonsense

Solved

Hello, I have my laptop that has keys typing in all directions like this: cv *6 ac 3e c3av5er n6r-a3 *tn what's happening oh yes I have a virus that I can't remove could this be the cause or not please respond to me as soon as possible it's urgent!!

5 answers

  1. Hello!

    To solve the problem, you need to press the Num Lock key on your keyboard.

    Otherwise, go to: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Ease of Access > On-Screen Keyboard and press the key: nlk and let me know how it goes.

    92
    1. Great. Thank you. It works!
      0
    2. Thank you, you saved my life lol
      1
    3. I don't know about him, but for me, it worked, thank you very much.

      0erc5 bea4c64* n_n
      0
    4. thank you very much phew saved too!
      1
    5. Yay, saved, this site is great for problems, yes indeed! That's how it is when you're not good at computers, I think I'm going to take a few classes here, thank you, I can finally get back to my blog normally

      kisses to everyone and thanks again
      0
  2. Hi
    Have you accidentally turned on the numeric keypad on your laptop?
    What brand, please?
    11
    1. Thank you, I found all my keys again!!
      0
    2. Thank you very much, I found my keys too.
      0
  3. Here, I found it: I had to press Fn and F2 at the same time, it restarted and everything was in order.
    1
    1. it remains 3e *r6b3e-
      sorry :)
      the "num lock" key solves the problem but it's not very practical to activate and deactivate it all the time.
      besides, my keyboard worked normally before so there must be a solution.
      I tried with XP and Ubuntu but it's the same thing. so could it maybe be a hardware problem??
      5
      1. fn + num lk worked so that the keys for the letters u i o j k l no longer type 4 5 6 1 2 3. Yay, thank you so much, I searched for ages!!
        0