Sims castaway codes psp

Closed
Hello,
I want to know if there are any codes for the Sims Castaway game on PSP.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

22 answers

  1. Here are the codes

    During the course of the game, enter the first code that allows you to activate the gnome.

    Unlock the "Gnome Code" (mandatory)
    L, R, up, X, R.
    Go see the Gnome to confirm the codes. Note that the Gnome does not appear in the first location.

    Obtain all plans
    X, R, X, R, X

    Obtain all crafting resources
    Square, Triangle, R, down, down, up

    Obtain maximum food and resources
    Square, Square, Square, Square, L
    61
    1. I am also looking for that and especially I would like to know how many there are islands. Thank you for responding, that would be nice.
      -1
      1. there are three
        0
      2. @didou78Comment aller au geyser du volcan ?
        0
      3. THERE ARE THREE OF THEM!!
        JEWELS X3
        0
      4. Hi Nicolas,
        there are 3 islands and for the codes type CODE SIMS NAUFRAGÉ PSP on your computer.
        And there you go.
        0
      5. @didou78So to go faster, you go to start and you do the map of the island, then you go to the destination you want to go to and you press the cross and it will show you a message like "Do you want to go to this place?" and you confirm. That's it! If you have any other questions, contact me at juju92-@hotmail.fr. Hi everyone!

        PS: I finished the game.
        0
    2. I'm looking for codes for the PSP, I don't understand anything, thank you for responding.
      2
      1. Hello, here are all the codes

        Unlock the "Gnome code" (mandatory)

        L, R, up arrow, X, R

        Go see the Gnome to confirm the codes. Note that the Gnome does not appear in the first location.

        Obtain all plans

        X, R, X, R, X

        Obtain all crafting resources

        square, triangle, R, down arrow, down arrow, up arrow

        Obtain maximum food and resources

        square, square, square, square, L

        That's it, if you need anything else
        0
      2. @cocodu92you're mistaken, the cheating dwarf appears in all locations

        But it's not a big deal

        kisses and have fun
        0
    3. I don't understand anything about the gnome code, I don't know where to go to see it and where to type the code.
      1
      1. in the second island on the beach is
        0
      2. You hit him in the middle of the game and you go somewhere else, he will be there!
        0
      3. Hi,
        as for the gnome, stand in front of him, enter the codes, and then select what you want.
        0
      4. @jeanDésolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
        0
      5. @osisimoHi Osisimo,
        The gnome is actually a kind of blue pirate with an umbrella.
        0
    4. Hello, hello, I have a favor to ask you, it's super important... I've arrived on the 3rd island in The Sims 2: Castaway, but the problem is that in the jungle of the volcano there's a moment when there's a rock that needs to be knocked into its place... The problem is how to make it fall?? Because every time I click on it, my Sim explores the rock but nothing happens...

      And also, how do you cultivate the land???

      Please reply to me as soon as possible!!
      3
      1. you need to have a stone chisel and a stone hammer
        0
    5. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      1
      1. Pour tuer les sangliers, il faut aller vers un sanglier et attendre 2 minutes. Après, ils vont se battre et après tu pourras récupérer la viande. Pour attraper les poules, il faut mettre un piège à poules et attendre. Des fois, ça peut être très long.
        0
    6. There are 3 islands and we have to build a catamaran to leave
      I've finished the game wooooohoooooo
      -1
      1. Hi, since you finished the game, could you help me please?
        I'm at 53% of the game and I don't know what to do; I can't find the iron mat for the cook's fire or how to make the flag for the student.
        I can only stay on the island; I can't change islands. Please help me.
        Thanks in advance.
        0
      2. Hey!! Since you’re done, can you help me please!! How do I get into the geyser rock!!! I press inspect and my sims won’t do it!!!!!!!! Help me please!!!!

        Oh!! Since you’re done, could you also tell me where the other things that the sim has to find are, the little squares, I forgot the name... I think you need ten to enter a door... I have eight!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! KISSES X3
        0
    7. Do you know if there are any codes to max out the needs

      ps: it's for the PSP The Sims Castaway
      1
      1. Yeah!!! I know I have the code, but could you tell me where to write them because in the codes sometimes there are ::: :::: A, B, + and a lot of other letters like that, so please if you know could you let me know

        Thanks anyway!!!!!.

        A 10-year-old girl trying to get by with the help of her sister.....
        0
    8. THERE IS NO CODE FOR THE SIMS 2 CASTAWAY.
      1
      1. but if there are cheat codes for The Sims 2 Castaway, you know you're small, you look like Sarcoteck from the word tecktonik leckklktra

        killer jey-jey
        0
      2. Hello, I've got a favor to ask you, it's super important... I arrived on the third island in The Sims 2: Castaway, but the problem is that in the jungle by the volcano, there's a moment when there's a rock that needs to be dropped into its place... The issue is, how do I make it fall?? Because every time I click on it, my Sim explores the rock but nothing happens...
        0
      3. Jeux :: The Sims 2: Castaways :: Code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways? HOME PC CONSOLES XBOX360 PS2 PS3 PSP Wii DS FLASH Video Games Flash | Game Search | Tom's Guide | Tom's Hardware Game Forum Video News Article Member Forums Definition Everything Ds Gba Gamecube Pc Ps2 Ps3 Psp Xbox Xbox360 Wii Dreamcast Gameboy Game gear Master system Megadrive Neo geo Nes N64 Playstation Saturn Super nintendo
        DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360 News New Releases Tests Articles Images Solutions Tips Demos Videos Patches Downloads Full Games Free Games Wallpapers Drivers Forum Videos Online Games T-Shirts Log in | Sign up

        Forgot password?

        The Sims 2
        Spore
        LittleBigPlanet
        The Sims 3
        Football Manager 2008

        List of games
        News
        Tests
        Articles
        Solutions
        Tips

        Demos
        Videos
        Patches
        Downloads
        Wallpapers
        Free games
        Full games

        Forums
        Videos
        Flash Games
        Online Games

        Advertisement

        Bac - Relaxation - News - Music - Sport - TV - Software - Hardware - Internet - Miscellaneous

        FORUM Tom's Games » Game Forums » The Sims 2: Castaways » code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways? Search:

        The Sims 2: Castaways - code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?
        Category: Management > Life Simulation - Series: The Sims Game available on:

        There are currently 280 connected. To see the list of connected members, click here

        Log in | Free registration | Help

        Word: Username: Filter
        Bottom of page
        Author Topic: code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?
        leboxeurfou
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 1/5 for 2 votes Posted on 15-12-2007 at 11:05:10
        Are there any code(s) for The Sims 2 Castaways on PSP?

        fatal bazouka
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 1/5 for 1 vote Posted on 11-01-2008 at 07:13:03

        well, I am also looking for codes but apparently there aren’t any

        lovelikeyou
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 0/5 for 0 votes Posted on 20-04-2008 at 18:23:34
        I found some
        Tips, tricks and cheat codes for The Sims 2: Castaways

        Click here to display these tips in text mode.

        All codes

        During the course of the game, enter the first codes that allow you to activate the gnome.

        Unlock the "Gnome Code" (mandatory)

        Games :: The Sims 2: Castaways :: Code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways? HOME PC CONSOLES XBOX360 PS2 PS3 PSP Wii DS FLASH Video Games Flash | Game Search | Tom's Guide | Tom's Hardware Game Forum Video News Article Member Forums Definition Everything Ds Gba Gamecube Pc Ps2 Ps3 Psp Xbox Xbox360 Wii Dreamcast Gameboy Game gear Master system Megadrive Neo geo Nes N64 Playstation Saturn Super nintendo
        DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360 News New Releases Tests Articles Images Solutions Tips Demos Videos Patches Downloads Full Games Free Games Wallpapers Drivers Forum Videos Online Games T-Shirts Log in | Sign up

        Forgot password?

        The Sims 2
        Spore
        LittleBigPlanet
        The Sims 3
        Football Manager 2008

        List of games
        News
        Tests
        Articles
        Solutions
        Tips

        Demos
        Videos
        Patches
        Downloads
        Wallpapers
        Free games
        Full games

        Forums
        Videos
        Flash Games
        Online Games

        Advertisement

        Bac - Relaxation - News - Music - Sport - TV - Software - Hardware - Internet - Miscellaneous

        FORUM Tom's Games » Game Forums » The Sims 2: Castaways » code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways? Search:

        The Sims 2: Castaways - code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?
        Category: Management > Life Simulation - Series: The Sims Game available on:

        There are currently 280 connected. To see the list of connected members, click here

        Log in | Free registration | Help

        Word: Username: Filter
        Bottom of page
        Author Topic: code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?
        leboxeurfou
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 1/5 for 2 votes Posted on 15-12-2007 at 11:05:10
        Are there any code(s) for The Sims 2 Castaways on PSP?

        fatal bazouka
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 1/5 for 1 vote Posted on 11-01-2008 at 07:13:03

        well, I am also looking for codes but apparently there aren’t any

        lovelikeyou
        Profile: In training

        Rating: 0/5 for 0 votes Posted on 20-04-2008 at 18:23:34
        I found some
        Tips, tricks and cheat codes for The Sims 2: Castaways

        Click here to display these tips in text mode.

        All codes

        During the course of the game, enter the first codes that allow you to activate the gnome.

        Unlock the "Gnome Code" (mandatory)
        l1 r1 l1 r1 square, , , , .

        Go see the Gnome to confirm the codes. Note that the Gnome does not appear at the first location.

        Get all the plans

        , , , , .

        Get all the crafting resources

        , , , , , .

        Get a maximum of food and resources

        , , , , .

        Go to: Game Forums General Forum PC & Software Materials Consoles Chit-chat News & Social Issues Debate of the Week Hobbies Mini-games Internet Games Member Introductions New Features, Suggestions & Bugs Private Messages FORUM Tom's Games » Game Forums » The Sims 2: Castaways » code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?
        Related topics
        sims 2 and box@look installation code lost
        do you have this code???? the sims triple deluxe cd problem
        DS (the chilies for the chef) How to cancel a cheat code on Heroesmightmagic4
        The Sims 2: Castaways spice need code from ut 3 and oblivion please
        the sims 2 castaway on ds, where to find the shovel? The ghost ship: the stele code does not work
        More related topics: code on PSP Sims 2 Castaways?

        Forum plan
        Forum MesDiscussions.Net, Version 2007.3
        (c) 2000-2008 Doctissimo Software

        Page generated in 0.099 seconds

        Top Game Forums The Sims: The Sims 3 | The Sims 2: Kitchen and Bathroom Design Kit | The Sims 2: FreePlay | Sims 2: Apartment Life.

        [ Glossary ] [ Team ] [ Plan ] [ Themes ] [ History ] [ © ] [ Advertisement ] [ Links ] [ Contact ]

        Tom's Games is a video game site of BestofMedia Group. © 1999-2008 BestofMedia Group
        0
    9. I am looking for codes for the game Sims 2: Castaway on PSP.
      Configuration: Windows XP
      Internet Explorer 6.0 Reply to tequila Report this message to the moderators Go to the last message2

      If you can't find anything here, it probably means there aren't any http://www.jeuxvideo.com/0
      Reply to princeduweb
      hpùmhgdsdjlù!************ùùmmmmllppoolllliiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeopppppppppoooooollllliiiiiiiocccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      3

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By nicolas, on Saturday 9th February 2008 at 09:50:40

      I am also looking for it and especially I would like to know how many islands there are, thank you for your reply, that would be nice
      Reply to nicolas
      4

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By elitop, on Monday 11th February 2008 at 17:11:33

      I am looking for codes on the PSP, I don't understand anything, thank you for responding
      Reply to elitop
      5

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By fi, on Saturday 16th February 2008 at 20:31:38

      I don't understand anything with the gnome code, I don't know where to go to see it and where to enter the code.
      Reply to fi11

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By nico, on Friday 29th February 2008 at 14:02:03

      On the second island on the beach is
      Reply to nico

      6

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By ninette623, on Sunday 17th February 2008 at 13:58:01

      Hi hi, I have a favor to ask, it's super important... I reached the 3rd island in The Sims 2: Castaway, but the problem is that in the jungle by the volcano there is a point where there is a rock that needs to fall into its place... The problem is how to make it fall?? Because every time I click on it, my Sim explores the rock but nothing happens...

      And also, how do you cultivate the land???
      Answer me as soon as possible please!!
      Reply to ninette62314

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By juju, on Thursday 24th April 2008 at 13:31:36

      You need to have a stone chisel and a stone hammer
      Reply to juju

      7

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By r..;........;......n, on Friday 22nd February 2008 at 18:48:18

      Please how to kill the wild boars and catch the chickens, thank you for replying!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Reply to r..;........;......n8

      1If you find this message useful, vote! This message is not useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By seb, on Saturday 23rd February 2008 at 18:51:43

      To kill the wild boars, you have to go towards a boar and wait 2 minutes after they will fight and then you can recover the meat. To catch chickens, you have to set a chicken trap and wait, sometimes it can take a very long time
      Reply to seb

      9

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By di, on Sunday 24th February 2008 at 01:56:35

      There are only 3 islands, and you have to build a catamaran to leave
      I finished the game wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Reply to di12

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By missjulie62, on Sunday 9th March 2008 at 14:10:04

      Hey, since you finished the game, could you help me please?
      Because I am at 53% of the game and I don't know what to do, I can't find the iron mast for the cook's fire or how to make the flag for the student
      And I can only stay on the island, I can't change islands. Help me please
      Thanks in advance
      Reply to missjulie62

      10

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By Obéliix, on Wednesday 27th February 2008 at 16:53:29

      Do you know if there are codes to max out needs

      ps: it's for the PSP The Sims Castaway
      Reply to Obéliix13

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By juju36, on Tuesday 11th March 2008 at 17:52:52

      yeah!!! I know the code, but could you tell me where to enter them because in the codes sometimes there are ::: :::: A, B, + and a lot of other letters like that, so please if you know, could you tell me

      thanks anyway!!!!!.

      a 10-year-old girl trying to get by with the help of her sister.....
      Reply to juju36

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By loveketchup, on Saturday 26th April 2008 at 22:51:12

      THERE ARE NO CODES FOR THE SIMS 2 CASTAWAY
      Reply to loveketchup15

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By tecktonik11, on Friday 2nd May 2008 at 21:58:40

      But there are codes for The Sims 2: Castaway you know you're little you look like sarcoteck from the word tecktonik leckklktra

      killer jey-jey
      Reply to tecktonik11
      16

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By tecktonik11, on Friday 2nd May 2008 at 22:02:03

      Hi hi, I have a favor to ask, it's super important... I reached the 3rd island in The Sims 2: Castaway, but the problem is that in the jungle by the volcano there is a point where there is a rock that needs to fall into its place... The problem is how to make it fall?? Because every time I click on it, my Sim explores the rock but nothing happens...
      Reply to tecktonik11

      17

      If you find this message useful, vote! Report this message to the moderators By tecktonik11, on Friday 2nd May 2008 at 22:09:11

      Games :: The Sims 2: Castaway :: Code on PSP Sims 2 Castaway? HOME PC CONSOLES XBOX360 PS2 PS3 PSP Wii DS FLASH Video Games Flash | Game Search | Tom's Guide | Tom's Hardware Game Forum Video News Article Member Forums Definition Everything Ds Gba Gamecube Pc Ps2 Ps3 Psp Xbox Xbox360 Wii Dreamcast Gameboy Game gear Master system Megadrive Neo geo Nes N64 Playstation Saturn Super nintendo
      DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360 News New Tests Articles Images Solutions Tips Demos Videos Patches Downloads Full Games Free Games Wallpapers Drivers Forum Online Games T-Shirts Log in | Sign up

      Forgot your password?

      The Sims 2
      Spore
      LittleBigPlanet
      The Sims 3
      Football Manager 2008

      List of games
      News
      Tests
      Articles
      Solutions
      Tips

      Demos
      Videos
      Patches
      Downloads
      Free Games
      Full Games

      Forums
      Videos
      Flash Games
      Online games

      Advertising

      Bac - Relaxation - News - Music - Sport - TV - Software - Hardware - Internet - Miscellaneous

      FORUM Tom's Games» Game forums» The Sims 2: Castaway» code on PSP Sims 2 Castaway? Search:

      The Sims 2: Castaway - code on PSP Sims 2 Castaway?
      Category: Management > Life Simulation - Series: The Sims Game available on:

      There are currently 280 connected. To see the list of connected members, click here

      Log in | Free registration | Help

      Word: Username: Filter
      Bottom of page
      Author Subject: code on PSP Sims 2 Castaway?
      leboxeurfou
      Profile: In training

      Rating: 1/5 for 2 votes Posted on 15-12-2007 at 11:05:10
      Is there a code for The Sims 2: Castaway on PSP

      fatal bazouka
      Profile: In training

      Rating: 1/5 for 1 vote Posted on 11-01-2008 at 07:13:03

      Well, I'm looking for codes too, but apparently there aren't any

      lovelikeyou
      Profile: In training

      Rating: 0/5 for 0 votes Posted on 20-04-2008 at 18:23:34
      If I found any
      Tips, tricks & cheat codes for The Sims 2: Castaway

      Click here to display these tips in text mode.

      All codes

      During the game, enter the first code that activates the gnome.

      Unlock the "Gnome Code" (mandatory)

      Games :: The Sims 2: Castaway :: Code on PSP Sims 2 Castaway? HOME PC CONSOLES XBOX360 PS2 PS3 PSP Wii DS FLASH Video Games Flash | Game Search | Tom's Guide | Tom's Hardware Game Forum Video News Article Member Forums Definition Everything Ds Gba Gamecube Pc Ps2 Ps3 Psp Xbox Xbox360 Wii Dreamcast Gameboy Game gear Master system Megadrive Neo geo Nes N64 Playstation Saturn Super nintendo
      DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox 360 News New Tests Articles Images Solutions Tips Demos Videos Patches Downloads Full Games Free Games Wallpapers Drivers Forum Online Games T-Shirts Log in | Sign up

      Forgot your password?

      The Sims 2
      Spore
      LittleBigPlanet
      The Sims 3
      Football Manager 2008

      1
      1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
        0
        1. Yes, there are codes for max food resources. Check the previous comments; they are there.
          6
          1. Bonjour, je voudrais savoir où se trouve le gnome une fois qu'on a mis le code, répondez s'il vous plaît.
            14
            1. Hello, I'm stuck at the beginning :( So, my Sim only wants to have fun, and for that, I need to collect 5 cherries to make maracas. But my Sim doesn't want to pick them up :( What should I do? :s Thanks for responding :)
              10
              1. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S IN A BAD MOOD, OR TIRED. GIVE HIM A GOOD MOOD AND YOU'LL SEE, OR BETTER YET, SIT AROUND A CAMPFIRE AND THE ENTERTAINMENT FILLS UP VERY QUICKLY.

                BIJUUUX X3
                0
            2. Here you go, I found some codes for The Sims 2. Sorry for my delay in replying, I didn't get back to you sooner. Anyway, I found these codes on this site http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/astuces/codes.32434-les-sims-2-naufrages.php.

              Well, bye!
              4
              1. Yes, there are codes for Sims 2 shipwrecks
                here they are

                During gameplay, enter the first code to activate the gnome.

                Unlock the "Gnome Code" (mandatory)
                L, R, up, X, R.
                Go see the Gnome to confirm the codes. Note that the Gnome does not appear in the first location.

                Get all plans
                X, R, X, R, X

                Get all crafting resources
                Square, Triangle, R, down, down, up

                Get maximum food and resources
                Square, Square, Square, Square, L
                6
                1. Hello, I'm stuck in The Sims Castaway. I would like to know how to get to the dark cave and also where the dock is to build the catamaran.

                  Please reply as soon as possible.
                  5
                  1. Hello, so here it is, I'm almost finished with the game, but (there's always a but...) I can't find the piece of map with a boat from the third island (the one all the way to the left). Thanks for helping me! =)

                    A+++ everyone
                    0
                    • 1
                    • 2