Unwanted cross on After Effects

Solved
Hello everyone,
my name is Jérémy. I have a small issue with After Effects CS3. When I start applying effects like "CC sphere", everything works fine except for the appearance of a cross. And I can't get rid of it. This happens even with other effects.

The photo to better understand my question: http://piratebreizh.chez-alice.fr/screenshut.html

Thank you in advance for any responses.

(ps: please do not delete this link as it is part of my question, thank you)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

5 answers

  1. Good evening Irukandji,

    thank you for your clear response. There is nothing more precise. Now it works.

    See you later.
    15
    1. Hello
      the answer is in your nickname.
      it is normal when a cross appears on a plug, it means you need to heat up your credit card.
      hello to you PIRATE.
      0
      1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
        1
        1. Hello, I also have the same problem. What is the best solution to remedy it, please?
          0
          1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
            0
            1. yeah, I have exactly the same problem
              but I don't understand anything about your stuff
              0