What are the steps to patch a receiver? THANK YOU.
momo
Program for patch receiver Starsat SR-X5300CU Super. Thank you for your help.
sami
salém
I can't connect my PC to my FTE max 200 receiver!! Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you.
samir
Hello everyone
I would like to know how to patch a receiver and what patch software is necessary
Thank you
me
ena g acheter recepteur ycosat ......je crois c le plus mauvais recepteur du monde ....oui parce que ce recepteur tunisien ne contient ni patch ni flashe ni upgrade ni rien du tout .....meme le site de ce recepteur est plein de vide oui il est vide vide vide .....
I've bought the Ycosat receiver... I think it's the worst receiver in the world... yes, because this Tunisian receiver doesn't contain any patches, flashes, upgrades or anything at all... even the website for this receiver is completely empty, yes it is empty empty empty...