TV issue (hotel mode)

Good evening,

I have a big problem with my TV which locked itself. In between two moves, it switched to "hotel" mode and I can't get it off.

It's a Hyundai purchased a year ago and nothing in the manual indicates how to remove this annoying lock that prevents me from accessing the menu.

If there are any people who know how to fix this, I would appreciate it because right now my TV is unusable.

Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.9

7 answers

  1. Hello, for Beko you just need to turn on the TV, then press menu + 9301, a menu will appear that you can modify.
    2
    1. up. Thank you for your help, all the customer service representatives I called brushed me off because it's not them who deal with this TV.

      Thank you.
      0
      1. Help! I have the same problem as you; Hyundai TV less than 2 years old stuck in hotel mode and nothing in the manual... HY L200 LCD (it seems that this TV is identical to a model from the DUAL brand...)

        Hotel mode??? How to unlock this damn mode on Hyundai HY L200 LCD TV.
        -2
        1. I know the post is old, but I had the same problem with a HY L 200 LCD and... we found the solution!

          With the remote, once the TV is on, you need to:

          * Press DISPLAY
          * Press 1
          * Press 1
          * Press LINE
          0
      2. Hello,

        I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I couldn't solve the problem. I managed to get a refund for the TV from the store that sold it to me.

        Good luck because I called everywhere and emailed everyone to try to get it repaired, but each time I was told that it was an imported TV and therefore there was no way to know how to fix it.
        -1
        1. Good evening,

          My son has locked a LG M98 TV in hotel mode. How can I unlock it?

          Thank you
          0
          1. Turn on the TV and then put it in standby. Next, hold down the menu or (i) button on your remote control and turn off the TV power switch. Release, then hold down the menu button and turn on the TV with the power switch. The service menu will appear and you will be able to disable hotel mode.

            I found this online from someone who helped me, it seems that the principle is the same for most TVs...
            To test it
            Here is the link
            https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-2490538-tv-mode-hotel-debloquer

            Good luck.
            1
            1. Hello, I have a Tecnimagen TV model and I can't display the system settings. Can someone help me?
              0
            2. DMTECH wt17ts television locked in hotel mode how to fix it?
              Thank you
              0
          2. Report this message to the moderators Add to my alerts (my interventions) Status: Unresolved Hello,
            a friend gave me an LG 19LS4D television, the problem is that it is locked in hotel mode, I cannot access the menu using the remote control, and the buttons on the television do not work either :s if someone can help me thank you
            1