Philips cd 440 and livebox
Hello,
How can I know if the Philips CD440 phone is compatible with the Livebox?
Thank you for your replies
How can I know if the Philips CD440 phone is compatible with the Livebox?
Thank you for your replies
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
22 answers
-
Hello, it’s been 3 weeks since I bought the Philips CD440 pack. At first, my Livebox worked without issues for 3 days, and since then, I've changed Livebox 3 times and still no phone. My indicator is steady but nothing at all, no dial tone, no incoming calls, but I have my internet connection without any problems. Orange tells me it's the Livebox, I've even changed the phone (compatible according to Orange). Please, can someone help me?
-
according to the orange site, no.
https://www.orange.fr/portail?u=http%253A//assistance.orange.fr/
install
your phone via the internet
right column: phone via the internet / install / what are the phones ......
good luck -
Having bought a Philips CD440 and installed it on my Livebox for 2 days, it works perfectly.
-
Hello,
I have the same problem with Numéricable.
Is this phone compatible with the cable?
Thank you. -
No problem, I have the Philips CD 440 pack duo connected to the Livebox.
-
Hello, how long have you connected the CD440 to your Livebox? Because it worked for me for one day... and since then I've been struggling with F.T... Thank you for your response.
-
Bonsoir Gilles, moi j'ai acheté le Philips CD 140 et je l'ai branché sur la Livebox mais ça ne fonctionne pas ??? Quand je compose un numéro, je l'entends qui se compose mais après rien, pas de tonalité et la personne que j'appelle ne reçoit rien. ?? Merci de m'aider.
-
Dial the number of your livebox with your mobile; if the phone light is flashing, it means the livebox is down (just like mine).
If it is not flashing, then the issue is with the F.T. line... -
It is compatible, I have the same one...after changing my Livebox because with the old one the phone part was down.
-
Dial the number of your livebox with your mobile; if the phone light is blinking, it means the livebox is down (like mine)
if it is not blinking, it means the issue is with the F.T. line.... -
I have a CD440 connected to an Inventel Livebox and it works great
hi
Doudou-
-
@petiteloupHi, I think you should look directly into your messaging. It has nothing to do with your phone. Check your messaging settings and follow the little voice that will tell you everything you need to do...
See you later!
-
-
Hello
is the Philips CD445 compatible with the Freebox line? -
Hi, I also have a CD440 and it works perfectly, and the next day nothing, I unplug my Livebox and it starts again, but it's annoying.
-
Hello,
there's a little problem with my Philips CD440 phone connected to the Livebox... In fact, the red signal is no longer lit on the Livebox.
Of course, I checked with France Telecom regarding the Livebox, and they quickly replaced it... but the same problem persists!
A friend told me it could be the telephone line outside?
Thank you for your response if you've been in my situation.
Best regards,
christine_390 -
Salut, j'ai récemment eu une connexion Internet. J'ai connecté mon Philips CD440, je reçois les appels mais je ne peux pas en émettre. Qui a une solution ? Merci d'avance.
-
Salut tout le monde.
Je viens d'acheter le Philips CD440 et j'ai essayé de le connecter à ma Livebox. J'ai suivi les indications du manuel, mais je n'entends aucun ton lorsque je décroche le téléphone ? C'est mort. Je ne comprends pas très bien le français, mais il semble que je ne sois pas le seul à avoir ce problème.
La ligne est ouverte, et j'ai reçu le mail avec le numéro de téléphone.
S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi.
Philip -
Hi, as far as I'm concerned, I bought a CD 440 about a year ago and I have never encountered any problems, either with the connection or with its operation on the Livebox...
-
I have the Philips CD440 and my problem is:
That I can neither make calls nor receive calls. More specifically: when I call, I hear the number dialing but there is no tone, and regarding receiving calls: the person calling me hears a tone but my phone doesn't ring.
Please, can someone help us...
Bankai!!! Murcielago!!! -
@EspadaI just installed the CD440 DUO on my Sagem Livebox without any issues.
-
-
Hi everyone,
I have the solution for everyone. The problem comes from the cable that connects the phone and the box.
If this cable works with a wired phone, then it won't work with your Philips and vice versa. So plug in the cable provided with your Box.
Bye -
Hi everyone,
I have the solution for everyone. The problem comes from the cable that connects the phone and the box.
If this cable works with a landline phone, then it won't work with your Philips and vice versa. So use the cable provided with your box.
Cheers -
Tried resetting the phone by:
Press MENU and type ##**793
and reconfigure your phone
See page 10 of the phone's manual
It worked for me and I had the same problem as you.
- 1
- 2
Next