Unable to install GOOGLE CHROME

Solved

Hello,

following a change of browser beyond my control to "Google New tab", I have been trying for a while to reinstall Google Chrome, but I can't do it. After running ChromeSetup, I always receive this error message "No updates available."

Thank you for your help.

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    PS: New Tab = New Tab (Translated)

    If you want to reset Chrome,

    You can download the Offline setup of Chrome under Install Chrome Offline > alternative Chrome installation file

    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=fr&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

    Export your Chrome bookmarks (Important) Through the 3 dots Bookmarks and Lists > Bookmark Manager > the 3 dots below

    Uninstall Chrome via the control panel > Programs and Features

    Then search for %LocalAppData% and delete the Google folder

    Reinstall Chrome, and import the bookmarks

    0
    1. Thank you very much for your response, I finally solved it, and thanks to your site, the reinstallation of Chrome with RESETBROWSER

      0
      1. Moderator

        Okay, thanks for the feedback,

        @+

        1