WiFi dongle

Hello,

I have an old Continental Edison smart TV, and the Wi-Fi is undetectable; it shows as connected to a Wi-Fi dongle.

How can I connect it with my phone since I don't have a box, please?

Thank you very much

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    Set your phone to hotspot first. Then go to your TV's settings to connect to this new network!


    0
    1. hello

      he can't find the TV wifi, the wifi dongle is missing as it is not integrated

      0
  2. Moderator

    Hello,

    A WiFi dongle is an additional device to connect to a TV that does not have an internal WiFi card. This dongle can be in pcmcia, usb, or internal card format, etc. Most often, it is a specific device sold separately by the TV manufacturer. Check the documentation for what is stated on the subject.


    1
    1. Hello

      I couldn't find it, I would like to buy it but there are a million models.

      0
    2. Moderator
      @Chadilou2501

      You need to check the TV documentation to find out the exact model of this dongle.

      0
    3. @jee pee

      I can't find anything in the documentation

      with the serial number unfortunately

      0
  3. Moderator

    We need the exact model of the TV to see if we can find information about this dongle.

    Since you have the TV, do you think it's USB, PCMCIA, or something else as a connector?


    0