Trigger

Hello. I have a Canon EOS 1000D. In automatic mode, I just need to press the shutter once to take a photo. In shutter speed or aperture mode, I have to press the shutter twice, otherwise nothing happens. Do you have any idea? Is it a malfunction or a wrong setting? Thank you for your help.

Françoise

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Twice? Or two steps?
    Halfway through, there is the Map which happens and then the trigger at full press, but that's normal. It makes two steps but only one trigger.


    1
    1. Contributor

      Hello,

      My dad always told me that a picture is worth a thousand words. So taken from the manual of the Canon 1000D.....

      Hoping this will be useful to you.

      Have a good afternoon.

      The Braveheart

      Hello madmyke. What's new My Old Friend?

      Best regards


      "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction.
      The World will have a generation of Idiots
      ." (Albert EINSTEIN)

      1
      1. Moderator

        Hello The braveheart.
        Always very happy to read you sparsely here and there. I hope you are doing well :-)
        Only 11 months left before the (early) retirement. It's short and long at the same time. :-)
        So I am just keeping an eye on the countdown :-)

        0