IObit

Solved

Hello,

Thank you :) I already downloaded IObit but I already deleted it because it was a scam.

I'm looking to protect your PC


3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello

    Iobit and its entire suite should be avoided


    1
    1. Thank you

      0
  2. Contributor

    Hello,

    it would be wise to continue here https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-34804977-iobit

    Best regards.


    1
    1. Moderator

      This post from 2017 is closed, please continue in this new post.

      0
    2. Contributor
      @bazfile

      Hello bazfile,

      indeed I hadn’t noticed the date, but reiterating the same thing 5 years later means that she hasn’t taken our recommendations into account. It feels like talking to a wall.

      See you!

      0
  3. Hello,

    I'm sorry but I didn't see. I have Malwarebytes. Eset is good too :)

    I've already been scammed on Facebook, Google, and Outlook. My man has been scammed on Steam because of Russia.

    He still uses Ibiot and Windows Security.

    0