Docking de disque dur multi-fonction 893U3

Solved
Hello, I bought a hard drive reader from the brand DIGITALS (Multi-function HDD docking, model 893U3) some time ago. I went to the website provided on the box to download the driver (website link http://www.motbsid.com/), but every time I download the driver corresponding to my model, the files are corrupted. Does anyone have a solution to obtain the driver?

6 answers

  1. Hello
    Which system are you using?
    On my Windows 10, this Digitals 893U3 model didn't require any drivers...
    Once connected via USB3 and powered, everything works perfectly.

    None of the drivers from the site you mentioned are functional, all the Zip archives are corrupted.

    Cheers
    --
    If the answer helped you, a quick thank you is really nice...
    Is it resolved? The green button at the top, that's great!

    Let him who has never opened a user manual throw the first mouse ;-)