G920 Issue

Good evening, I received a G920 (new) for Christmas and when I connect it to my Xbox Series S, it does nothing. Then when I launch Forza, I can do everything (I think) except turn the steering wheel and a white LED blinks. Can someone help me please? Have a nice day.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 96.0.4664.104

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    I have exactly the same problem and I can't find any solution!
    7
    1. Good evening, have you found a solution?

      0
    2. Hello, after more than 2 weeks of hassle, trying several things, I found the solution - THE POWER CABLE. I had tried with many other cables, but if it doesn't have INPUT 24 volts and OUTPUT 24 volts, it won't work.

      There you go. My son can play his games again.

      0
    3. @Dida_9375

      Hello, I didn't understand what needed to be done.

      3
    4. @L573727

      I am experiencing the same issue, but even with your solution, it still doesn't work. PLEASE HELP ME, I'm starting to despair ????

      0
    5. @Dida_9375

      Has the steering wheel started calibrating?

      0