Compatibility 5.2 ... Save Report Bob - Last answer on 6 nov. 2021 1 answer Hello, I have a Samsung S10 with Bluetooth 5.0 and I would like to buy Bluetooth 5.2 wireless earbuds. Will the earbuds be compatible with my phone? Thank you for the response.Configuration: Android / Chrome 95.0.4638.74 Show more Related links: Connect Xbox One Controller to 360 Can you use two different brands of powerline adapters? Is the NVIDIA GTX 1050 compatible with my PC? PS4 Controller on PS3 BT4.0 and 5.0 compatibility Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.1 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Hydr0s Hello, Yes, Bluetooth 5.2 is backward compatible with Bluetooth 5.0. -- Trust me and keep calm, I'm an engineer! ... Report Bob Thank you for the response.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Hydr0s Hello, Yes, Bluetooth 5.2 is backward compatible with Bluetooth 5.0. -- Trust me and keep calm, I'm an engineer! ... Report Bob Thank you for the response.