Issue with the visual budget app
Hello,
I can no longer open the Visual Budget app to access my accounts; the app no longer seems to be recognized?? I have been using it without any issues for 4 years!!
Help, I don't know what to do, thank you in advance for your assistance.
Uskalzain
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 11.1.2
I can no longer open the Visual Budget app to access my accounts; the app no longer seems to be recognized?? I have been using it without any issues for 4 years!!
Help, I don't know what to do, thank you in advance for your assistance.
Uskalzain
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 11.1.2
2 answers
-
I have exactly the same issue :( I can no longer open the app.
-
I got the answer. You need to send an email to the company that created this application, namely kiwiobjects.com, a small company of 2 people. They respond very quickly and provide you with the protocol to solve the problem, and it works.
Best wishes
Uskalzain64