"Unable to send message in chat" Minecraft Java Multiplayer
Solved
Hello,
When I try to open the multiplayer chat or when I press the chat key or to execute commands, Minecraft displays "Cannot send message to chat."
Please help me.
When I try to open the multiplayer chat or when I press the chat key or to execute commands, Minecraft displays "Cannot send message to chat."
Please help me.
2 answers
-
First, check if a key is assigned to open the chat:
go to "options", "controls", then look for "open chat" and check if a key is assigned to it. Then set a new key and try again.
If it still doesn't work, then go back, go to "chat options" and check the following settings:
-"chat" is set to "visible"
-"Chat text opacity" is set to 100%
-"Chat text size" is set to 100%
If it still doesn't work, I can't really help you except to go to a Minecraft specialized forum to resolve this issue:
https://minecraft.fr/forum/-
-
@Anonymous userHello again
I have exactly the same as you, and how did you update your account? -
@GagareconHello
for me it displays Unauthorized chat in the account settings, it's impossible to send the message. Does anyone have a solution?
-
-
Hello,
I think the answer is much simpler than you might imagine,
first of all, change your server and try rewriting, if it works, it simply means that the server you were trying to communicate on didn't accept it.
If it still doesn't work, try going solo and writing a message.
If it unfortunately still doesn't work, I highly recommend going to specialized forums as my colleague mentioned earlier.
Hoping I could help you
-Proode-
-
-
@KritiqueI waited 1 week Kritique
-
@Anonymous userI'm fed up with this for a long time, can someone help me please?
-
@FREEKING8181Hi, have you tried activating the chat and trying to connect with another computer?
If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Minecraft.
-