Remote control ah59-02404a

Solved
Hello,

I'm reaching out because I haven't been able to find a solution after many attempts online.
My problem:
My Samsung remote control AH59-02404A is no longer working with my Samsung TV LE32D550K1W.
The TV works fine and the remote control also turns on properly.
I can't pair them together.
If anyone has a solution, I would appreciate it.
A big thank you for your efforts!

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    You are performing the correct action to operate the television.
    See this manual on page 14 (15 of the PDF below)
    https://fc.darty.com/notices/DOCUMENTATION/SAMSUNG/3586480/3586480_NOTCOMP.pdf

    --
    It's very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...
    1. Thank you very much for the first time, I hadn't come across that notice
      Good job, thank you
    2. Super ! The remote control wasn't working for the TV (fine for the Home Cinema). We must have accidentally messed it up... it's working again by entering the correct code. Thank you!!!