Automated Simograms

Solved
Hello everyone,

I need help with an Excel file. It contains 3 flowcharts, corresponding to 3 different positions.
Each position has its input data corresponding to the different tasks to be performed, indicating whether this task is manual (Tm), technical-manual (Ttm), or technical (Tt).
In the attached file, everything is written out, nothing is automated. I have filled in the cells of my flowcharts myself.

My wish is that when I change the duration of an input data, the flowchart updates automatically (either through conditional formatting or a macro – it doesn’t matter).
Additionally, for some positions, tasks are simultaneous to "save" time.

Displaying the duration of a cycle is a plus but is not a priority.

Thank you in advance for your help and feedback!

(Attached is the file in question: https://www.cjoint.com/c/JFzpyqpxOhp)

Best regards,
Peybernes

7 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello.

    Interesting exercise!
    So far, I've managed to complete what was necessary for the first two simograms.
    Let me know if this is what you wanted before I tackle the third one...
    You'll notice that I'm using column E, which was fortunately available, and cells C8 and C16.
    https://www.cjoint.com/c/JFzxo4Laj6w
    --
    Retirement is nice! Especially in the Caribbean... Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
    2