Install driver for autocom CDP+ interface lolo - Last answer on 14 juin 2020 1 answer Hello everyone! I bought an autocom CDP+ USB interface but Windows 10 can't find a driver that recognizes the interface! The information regarding this driver is "code 28"! Do you have any information to share with me, please? Best regards Show more Related links: [USB Drivers] Unrecognized device USB/Serial Adapter Driver (RS232) USB/RS232 Cable Driver Download driver/transfer to USB or CD Windows 10 and USB connection Samsung phone USB 2.0 Driver for Windows 10 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report lolo Hello, were you able to solve this problem? Because I have it too. Thank you in advance.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report lolo Hello, were you able to solve this problem? Because I have it too. Thank you in advance.