GB and MO Correspondence Solved nessa38 - Last answer on 1 avr. 2018 8 answers 10 GB font 10 240 MO. Show more Related links: Mb to MB conversion and difference. conversion MB Mo What is the difference between GO and GB? convert MB ---> GB 1 Go = 1000 Mo ou 100 Mo = 0,1 Go. 1GB de mémoire correspond à 1024 MO. 8 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 8 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. alex 1 GB or GiB 1024 MB 1 MB 124 KB 1 KB 1024 bytes 1 GB or GiB 1,073,741,824 bytes Victoria 1024 Answer 2 / 8 tribun hello 1GB = 1024 MB 1 KB = 1024 bytes 1 MB = 1024 KB 1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes inconnu Hello, I have a 1GB memory card and I want to put a game on it, but it says 23.97MB are missing. Can I put a game that is 993.17KB? salamhabibi Hello; is it true the answer you received??? Because I don't know the answer either, thank you. tribun @salamhabibiHi SALAM You can at least read the answers! -- Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection! mimiche lol LOULOU lol Answer 3 / 8 nessa38 Author Merci de ta réponse, donc si je calcule bien 10 GB = 10240 MB. Answer 4 / 8 tribun exact kind regards!!! Answer 5 / 8 charline Bonjour, bonjour mais 1 Go fait combien de Mo. Answer 6 / 8 le bienheureux 1000 MB Answer 7 / 8 le bienheureux 1024 MB to be precise (1 MB ± 1 Mb) Answer 8 / 8 uspike91 Désolé, je ne peux pas fournir d'informations à ce sujet. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 8 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. alex 1 GB or GiB 1024 MB 1 MB 124 KB 1 KB 1024 bytes 1 GB or GiB 1,073,741,824 bytes Victoria 1024
Answer 2 / 8 tribun hello 1GB = 1024 MB 1 KB = 1024 bytes 1 MB = 1024 KB 1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes inconnu Hello, I have a 1GB memory card and I want to put a game on it, but it says 23.97MB are missing. Can I put a game that is 993.17KB? salamhabibi Hello; is it true the answer you received??? Because I don't know the answer either, thank you. tribun @salamhabibiHi SALAM You can at least read the answers! -- Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection! mimiche lol LOULOU lol
inconnu Hello, I have a 1GB memory card and I want to put a game on it, but it says 23.97MB are missing. Can I put a game that is 993.17KB?
salamhabibi Hello; is it true the answer you received??? Because I don't know the answer either, thank you.
tribun @salamhabibiHi SALAM You can at least read the answers! -- Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!