Unsubscribe from xhamster

Solved/Closed
Hello, I want to unsubscribe from xhamster and I can't do it. How to do it?

5 answers

  1. Hello
    It's written in the FAQ

    How do I delete my account?
    Log in to your account, click on Edit, then on Delete account at the bottom of the page. If you wish, you can indicate the reason. Then enter your password. All you have to do is click on Delete account.


    --
    With a computer, you can do things more quickly that you wouldn't have needed to do without a computer.
    5
    1. Moi je n'y arrive pas. Et toi ?
      3
      1. I am not subscribed to this site, I just searched for "unsubscribe xhamster" and it led me to the FAQ. If you can't figure it out, contact them directly.
        0
    2. Hello, I don't see the frequently asked questions section properly mentioned. Thank you.
      1
      1. it's still the first link that appears on Google, go to the basic questions section and then to how to delete my account
        1
    3. Hello, how do I delete my account?
      1