Hello, I have a Selecline TV and a Bricelec universal remote control, but I've lost the manual for the remote regarding the codes. Can someone please help me out? Thank you in advance.
The Bricelec remote control number 25019761 The selected TV model number 39265
sasa86
Author
tv selecline number 39265
nadellen
Hello there are several solutions: but we need the exact brand and model of the TV the exact brand and model of your remote control
Dauphin
Hello, I have the same remote control, Set to automatic Press TV and PROG simultaneously The light stays red Then press and hold the red button, turn off Until it flashes and wait for the TV to turn off As soon as the TV turns off, press 0 as quickly as possible and then TV Normally your remote control is programmed.
nadellen
Hello so I don't know! However, it seems that your remote control is not compatible with your TV model have you tried contacting Auchan customer service?
sasa86
Author
NON, I will go and find out, thank you for your help.
moi
Hello, I lost the remote control for my Selecline TV. I bought a universal remote control from Meliconi, and I need to enter the code for my Selecline TV, which I don't have. Can you please help me? Thank you very much.