Restart

Solved
Hello,
The last restart of my computer did not go normally because of:
face Away Count Down dlg

What is this?
What should I do?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice
Martine7623

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    This could be due to the Cyberlink YouCam application
    if you don’t need this application or if you haven’t installed it, please uninstall it.
    1
    1. Good evening jfmimi,
      Thank you for your response.
      I don't have Cyberlink Youcam, but I do have Cyberlink Power Recover and Cyberlink Home Cinema 10.
      Should I be wary of these applications?
      0
      1. Hello druid,
        Thank you for getting back to me.
        I followed your link and read that it wasn't malware, phew...
        I've done two restarts since my issue and everything went very well!?
        I'm far from being an expert and I won't hesitate to come back to the CCM community if I encounter any problems.

        Thanks again!
        0