If you have an old Lumia Windows 8.1, you can do it. Thanks to this website... Follow the steps carefully... https://www.windowslatest.com/2017/08/05/install-android-on-lumia/
Saheleo
Thank you for this proposal because I didn't know what to do with my W8.1 after the updates stopped. Thanks again.
bendrop
Contributor
Good evening,
It's not possible.
Best regards.
-- Ignorance and folly have their pleasures just like the mind and knowledge do.
tb
And how do I turn my Clio into a Ferrari?
Judge_DT
Moderator
Hi,
Going to buy a Ferrari at the dealership and leaving the Clio there... ;-))
Thank you for keeping me updated => “Still in a dead end” “It’s resolved thanks to/to/I found out it was necessary” because I often have several steps and always a trick up my sleeve!!!
Judge_DT
Moderator
Hi,
The only solution is to go buy an Android smartphone and use it instead of your Windows Phone. ;-)
-- ~ To know how to listen is to possess, besides one's own, the minds of others... said Leonardo da Vinci. ~ “The art of writing is above all to make oneself understood” — Eugène Delacroix
noctambule28
Good evening,
Not tested, not sure if it works but it seems possible depending on the phone: