Windows Installation Problem
Hello, I want to sell my Acer desktop computer, so I reset it. However, during the reinstallation of Windows, it cut off, and now when I try to reopen the computer, it shows me during startup:
Title: Install Windows
The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.
So I click "OK," it restarts the computer and shows the same message again. I've tried several times. Thank you for your help!
Title: Install Windows
The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.
So I click "OK," it restarts the computer and shows the same message again. I've tried several times. Thank you for your help!
3 answers
-
Hello, have you tried starting it normally without using the key/CD for the installation?
-
-
I found two solutions: 1. Use another PC to install Windows 10 from a USB drive, then start your computer and press F12 and choose the option to boot from the USB drive, use your Windows license and select the advanced installation option, don't check anything and install. But you will still have your previous data in the windows.old file, so I advise you to search online for a tutorial!
2. There is a USB drive called "Recovery media for windows 10 products," so start your PC from the USB and select reset the PC!
Well, I hope this helped you and that you can format it.
-