I can log into INETPSA and then into the messaging system, but I cannot open my memos. Displayed message: certificate error. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.
I can't connect to inetpsa anymore, can you help me?
bmayle
Hello
I am unable to connect to htt:/portail.inetpsa.com, I am an employee of P.S.A
THANK YOU for helping me connect to this site so that I can read my emails from home.
Best regards.
Ohm-WorK
Contributor
Hi
According to the message, the correct certificate needs to be reinstalled... See you later -- Life is a terminal illness, sexually transmitted (Woody Allen)
ROXY
OK but where to find the right certificate
thank you
ROXY
OK, but where can I find the right certificate!! thank you
Ohm-WorK
Contributor
With INETPSA :) -- Life is a terminal illness, sexually transmitted (Woody Allen)
tasanou
All you need to do is click OK on the "certificate error" pop-up and refresh (F5), and that's it!
lumberjack90
To get an answer to your question, call the PSA helpdesk!!! You know, the 40900 or ask your local IT support. Have a nice day.
blansh
Hi Roxy, how do you connect to the INETPSA portal?
Klemp
Hello, I work at PSA Brasil
Below is the link:
https://portail.mpsa.com
toto
Hi, to log in, here is the address (which has changed) https://portail.mpsa.com/ then you just need to enter your username and password. Hi