Ethernet connected but no internet access

Solved
Hello,

After several restarts of my computer and having unplugged and reconnected the various cables of my SFR Box, it turns out that I am indeed connected to the network provided by my Box, but I cannot open a webpage via Mozilla or Chrome...

After several fruitless searches on different forums, would a kind soul have a solution to offer me?

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

9 answers

  1. Moderator
    A try:
    Open a command prompt (type cmd in "run")
    in the window type: ipconfig /flushdns
    If no error restart the PC
    39
    1. Hello, so I followed your instructions and it's working again.

      Thank you for the time you spent on this ;)

      Have a great day and take care.
      0
    2. Moderator
      With pleasure :-)
      Thank you for marking it as resolved (see at the top of the post)
      0
    3. Of course, thank you again.
      0
    4. And if there is a mistake, what do we do?
      Thank you in advance

      0