Convert PDF to GPX
-
Hello,
I am looking for a software that would allow me to convert hiking routes that I receive by email (in PDF) into GPX files so that I can upload them to my TomTom Runner watch. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 54.0
I am looking for a software that would allow me to convert hiking routes that I receive by email (in PDF) into GPX files so that I can upload them to my TomTom Runner watch. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 54.0
1 answer
-
Hi,
PDF and GPX are two types of incompatible files. If you only have a map with the route on it, it won't be possible to retrieve the GPX trace.
For your information, the trace is an XML file (structured data) that contains, among other things, the waypoints and a time (wiki)
--
Trust me and keep calm, I'm an engineer!