Graph with 2 curves

Solved
Hello,

I have searched a lot on the internet and forums but haven't found anything.
Do you know if it is possible to truncate the y-axis of an Excel graph in order to insert 2 distinct curves?

Let me explain: my first curve varies from 80% to 100% while my second varies from 0% to 15%. I would like the part of the y-axis ranging from 20% to 70% not to be displayed.
Is it possible to do that?

Thank you for your help!

2 answers

  1. It is enough to use 2 charts and overlay them

    --
    Best regards
    Patrice
    1
    1. Contributor
      Hello, and welcome among the registered members.
      - Click on one of the two curves.
      - In Format a data series, select Secondary Axis.
      - In Axis Options, change the min/max limits of the vertical axes.
      Let us know if you succeeded.
      It's nice, retirement! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
      Raymond (INSA, AFPA, CF/R)
      2
      1. Thank you very much for your answers, I'm trying and I'll get back to you if I'm having trouble.

        Thank you.
        0
      2. I made it.

        Thank you both very much!
        0