Double page on Mac Pages

Solved
Hello, I'm using a MacBook Air from 2015 running MAC OS Sierra. For my studies, I need to create a magazine, and I would like to do it on Pages. However, I can't find a way to have double pages like in a magazine, as it would be easier for me to work directly on both pages. I hope I've made myself clear, and I look forward to your responses. Thank you very much.

Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 10.0.2

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    Back then, you had to click on the zoom button at the bottom left of the Pages window and choose the double page view from the menu provided.
    But this feature may have disappeared in recent versions.

    Ritchi
    1
    1. Hello, thank you very much for your quick response. Unfortunately, it's no longer relevant. I can't find the layout for the magazines...
      0
    2. Hello,

      I did a little research and found a discussion from 2012 (see here) stating that this very handy feature disappeared with version 5.2.2 of Pages...

      Ritchi
      0
    3. @_Ritchi_Damn! Too bad, that would have helped me a lot. In any case, thank you for your help.
      0