Printing format change issue

Hello,

I have an A4 landscape document (see image figure 1) that I would like to print according to figure 2. How can I do that?
Thank you in advance for your responses!

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    If the switch between portrait and landscape doesn't happen automatically when printing, you need to go to the printer options and select landscape mode, then confirm this change.
    Try again by following my advice.
    Best wishes for 2017.
    0
    1. Thank you for your response, but it's not working. By changing the orientation of the sheet, my document retains its normal size and gets cut off.
      0
    2. Contributor
      @leleducocoWait, I didn't look closely at your drawing.. actually, do you want to print your A4 page by cutting it in half?
      0
    3. Yes, that makes a change in the orientation of the sheet and a reduction in the document.
      0
    4. Contributor
      @leleducocoThis impression in 2 times is not possible.
      Either you print your complete sheet in landscape format or in portrait format, but you will not be able to do what is indicated in your diagram.
      0
    5. Alright, thank you, that way I’ll stop looking :-)
      I’m going to find another solution.
      0