Uninstall ACER QUICK ACCESS
-
Hello,
This Quick Access is causing me problems and I would like to uninstall it. Unfortunately, while uninstalling the program, I get stuck at one point by a message telling me that I don't have the rights to modify certain services...
So I'm looking for another way (simple because I'm not an expert) to disable this thing that is really of no use to me and is becoming a nuisance. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0
This Quick Access is causing me problems and I would like to uninstall it. Unfortunately, while uninstalling the program, I get stuck at one point by a message telling me that I don't have the rights to modify certain services...
So I'm looking for another way (simple because I'm not an expert) to disable this thing that is really of no use to me and is becoming a nuisance. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0
1 answer
-
good evening
try with administrator rights to go to user account settings and check what type of account it is, standard or administrator? go to change account type and switch to administrator if not already done.-
-
@Pauline_764re
go to your messages, I replied to you, it's normal that you can't uninstall it. -
-
@LylyI contacted ACER and they sent me a procedure, but it comes down to what geekdesbacasable was saying, if I understood correctly, that is to a factory reset and that scares me a bit!
-
@LylyAnd on top of that, it's not guaranteed that it will solve the problem...
-