Erreur de protocole QUIC sur Google Chrome : site inaccessible

Solved
Hello,

For a while now, I haven’t been able to access several sites or the loading times are very long (Google, Gmail, Airbnb...) but strangely other sites like Facebook or Blablacar work fine!
Every time, the error message is "this site is unreachable", Err_Quic_protocol_error.

I am using Norton security antivirus, I disabled the firewall to see if it would work better but it didn't...
So what can I do?!
(Browser: Google Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10

Thanks in advance!
Yannick

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Good evening,
    Enter chrome://flags/ in the address bar of Google Chrome and then press Enter, on the page that appears disable Experimental QUIC Protocol, restart Google Chrome by clicking on Relaunch now, check if your problem still persists.

    --
    bazfile security contributor
    40
    1. Thank you, that solves my problem.
      0
    2. You're welcome!
      0
    3. Thank you bazfile, I've been struggling for days!!
      0
    4. Moderator
      You're welcome ;)
      Have a good evening.
      0