How to remove emojis?

Solved
Hi,

I would like to know how to remove the emoticons (like "hi", "yes", "how are you") from my messages.
I had added them but now I don't know how to remove them...

Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. Hi!

    So when you open MSN on the first page, you click "Tools" then "Emoticons."
    A window opens with all the emoticons, the default ones + yours.
    You click one by one on the ones you want to remove and then click delete.

    I hope I answered your question.

    If you can't get it to work, let me know.

    Have a good evening.
    11
    1. Thank you for the tip. My son had added a lot of emoticons. I couldn't remove them. Your advice really helped me out.
      0
    2. @virg59You're welcome.
      Kisses
      0
    3. mais en fait, moi, c'est les émojis de bamboo.
      0
    4. Thank you very much, I had lots of emojis and I couldn't remove them because I had put a lot and now I can, thank you very much for your advice.
      0
    5. I'm full of emojis and I can't get rid of them, how could I do that?
      0