Virus PUP.Optional.BundleInstaller what to do!!!

Solved
Hello,

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

For the past 3 days, I've had this nasty virus that is ruining my life. It disables my firewall, my antivirus, and I can't open applications like Minecraft or Paint, etc. I've already run ZHPDiags scans, but I don't know where to upload them on the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :D

4 answers

  1. ah here is the report: http://www.cjoint.com/c/ELbrNjbOyyN
    1
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      Start by running AdwCleaner: https://www.malekal.com/adwcleaner-supprimer-virus-adwares-pup/?t=33839&start=
      Send the cleanup report in a new message.

      Then

      Follow the FRST tutorial https://www.malekal.com/tutoriel-farbar-recovery-scan-tool-frst/
      This will generate three FRST reports:
      • FRST.txt
      • Shortcut.txt
      • Additional.txt


      As explained, send these three reports on the pjjoint website and provide the three pjjoint links to these reports so that they can be viewed.

      --
      0
      1. Hello,

        First of all, thank you for your response and I followed the procedure to the letter and here is the AdwCleaner report: http://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20151202_b14b12j11p65

        And the other 3 reports: http://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20151202_s9y14z15d10s7

        http://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=FRST_20151202_n6o7m5n14x14

        http://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20151202_f13b11s9j8i12

        Thank you again for your support :)
        0
        1. Moderator
          Correct report.

          --
          Comme l'ange que tu es, tu ris en créant une légèreté dans ma poitrine,
          Tes yeux me pénètrent,
          (Ta réponse est toujours 'peut-être')
          C'est à ce moment-là que je me suis levé et suis parti.
          0
          1. So the virus is more here?
            0
          2. Moderator
            @Takage9there has never been
            it's just ZHPDiag that tagged a folder like that.
            0
          3. So why do my antivirus programs disable themselves every time I start up? I don't understand, I've reactivated everything and it still all disables again :(
            0
          4. Moderator
            @Takage9Reinstall it.
            If you purchased it, contact BitDefender support.

            You should uninstall Advanced System Care, it's useless.
            0
          5. Ok, thank you very much :D
            0