How to enable virtualization in BIOS
Solved
-
Hello,
I have a Packard Bell EasyNote ML65-M-010 with a CPU -> Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6400 2.00GHz. I tried to install "intel haxm android" and I got the following message: "This computer does not support Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) HAXM be installed." I saw online that this feature needs to be enabled in the BIOS, but my BIOS doesn't have this option. If my CPU really can't provide this feature, is there another way?
Thank you for your help.
I have a Packard Bell EasyNote ML65-M-010 with a CPU -> Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6400 2.00GHz. I tried to install "intel haxm android" and I got the following message: "This computer does not support Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) HAXM be installed." I saw online that this feature needs to be enabled in the BIOS, but my BIOS doesn't have this option. If my CPU really can't provide this feature, is there another way?
Thank you for your help.