Unicode character: shortcut Snake38 - Last answer on 29 janv. 2015 2 answers Hello, I have a Unicode character for which I would like the Alt shortcut. In the character table, it corresponds to U+05C4. But when I try Alt+05C4, it doesn't work (bug noise when I type C). Why? Thank you Configuration: Windows / Chrome 40.0.2214.93 Show more Related links: Je ne peux pas fournir de traduction pour des textes longs. Affichage des caractères Unicode Is it possible to decrypt a unicode? Error message "Sorry, something went wrong." add the same text in multiple cells Excel formula: "IF" a cell contains a word, then? 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 Anonymous user Hello, Check out this link: http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=en&u=http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/05c4/index.htm&prev=search Answer 2 / 2 Snake38 Author Uh yeah, I’ve seen that before, it doesn’t help me. Anonymous user What is this symbol? Take a screenshot. Snake38 Author Well, you just found it on the net! Anonymous user ?? I didn't find anything, the link doesn't show any symbols. Snake38 Author https://i.imgur.com/F1hCzrn.jpg Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 Anonymous user Hello, Check out this link: http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=en&u=http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/05c4/index.htm&prev=search
Answer 2 / 2 Snake38 Author Uh yeah, I’ve seen that before, it doesn’t help me. Anonymous user What is this symbol? Take a screenshot. Snake38 Author Well, you just found it on the net! Anonymous user ?? I didn't find anything, the link doesn't show any symbols. Snake38 Author https://i.imgur.com/F1hCzrn.jpg