Trapped on chatroulette
Solved
Hello, I'm really worried. I've been stressing a lot lately. I connected to Chatroulette about a year and a half ago, and now I'm concerned. I'm thinking if someone might have tricked me with a fake webcam. The thing that really freaks me out is that I'm scared my video is being broadcasted on a Chatroulette account, and every time people next, they might come across my video. If that account where my video is stays online, it would mean it's constantly streaming on Chatroulette 24/7. Is that possible?
I'm so freaked out, I'm paranoid. Please help me.
Sorry for my French; I don't speak it very well.
Thanks in advance.
I'm so freaked out, I'm paranoid. Please help me.
Sorry for my French; I don't speak it very well.
Thanks in advance.
2 answers
-
ContributorHello!!
After one year, the scammer has forgotten you and has made room in his 'archives'.. Your video is certainly deleted/trashed.. Sleep easy..
See you!-
Hello, thank you very much for the support you've given me, I am very moved
but I think you didn't understand me because I don't express myself well in French. I'm trying to be clearer. First of all, I was not scammed or filmed by anyone, but the problem is that I did not know before that fake webcams existed. I thought they were real women at first, so I did some stupid things in front of my webcam. My question is, can they put my video on Chatroulette permanently on the site, which means that people who connect and next come across my video? Is it possible to create a permanent Chatroulette account, meaning that they never disconnect?
I hope you understood me
thank you in advance and thank you for your help -
-
@Anonymous userHi Jullule, thanks for your reply. I'm really freaking out about this, but doesn't the chatroulette site delete videos from users who don't have an account?
-
Hello Afrikarnak and Julule, I'm stressing too much, I can't eat anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to go into depression. I would like to know if the fake webcams that exist on Chatroulette are created by people, I mean, are there actually people behind their microphones
doing this or are they robots
I hope you understand me
sorry, I'm someone who is paranoid and worries too much
thank you in advance and I hope I'm not being too heavy. -
ContributorRe:
These are real people behind this mess (if we can call 'that' a person).. By 'person' I mean rotten exotic gnomes like scammers,,, Their objective: to scare the sucker into letting go of his money.. No compassion, no morals.. So don't make excuses for them, they are vile crooks..
To get an idea of these pathetic scum see here:
https://www.google.lu/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=brouteurs&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AVND_frLU567LU567&q=brouteurs&gs_l=hp...0l5.0.0.2.11115917...........0.YKiCBJXd1Lc
ttibo stop overthinking a story that's over a year old!!! Your little scammer has forgotten you.. Your video has certainly been 'junked' to make way for newer 'works'..
If you really can't take a step back and calm down, consult a 'pro' who will put things in order.. When you can't face it, it's better to seek help, there's no shame in that!
Damn it, get moving and act..
It's time to make good resolutions..
Live your life, the real one, not that of crappy webcams..
See ya+
-